The Manager – HSE will be based in Charleston SC and be responsible for the Charleston location. This position will be responsible for ensuring targets are met regarding HSE processes. This position will work hand in hand with site management to communicate, mentor, support and ensure overall compliance of the site that include the below and more.
- Maintain safety & environmental standards based on risk/hazard analysis to meet regulatory requirements and HSE management systems (ISO 14001, ISO 45001 and OSHA VPP)
- Collaborate and participate as a valued member of the site leadership team to provide HSE guidance, technical support and coordinate activities and processes
- Lead and/or provide input for the specification, design, build and launch of new processes or regulations
- Analyze existing and future regulatory requirements.
- Collaborate with other RBNA HSE sites, regions and C/SE to improve overall performance in North America